Elena Argyropoulou & Associates LLC is seeking to recruit a law graduate as trainee lawyer
- Degree in Law.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and excellent computer literacy.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy and demanding work environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity, responsibility, and professionalism.
- Knowledge of another language will be considered an advantage.
- Candidates should fulfil the requirements under the Grant Project for Trainees 2017-2020 extended to 2021 offered by Legal Council.
Upon the successful completion of the compulsory 1-year training, the candidate may be considered for the position of an Associate.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Trainee Lawyer”.
All applications will be treated with extreme confidentiality.